NAK deliver a wide range of support services from the 24/7 365 Network Operations Centre (NOC) in Northampton. Our position in the IT services market combines enterprise level systems integration skills and experience which is delivered across our customer base of direct and channel businesses with a managed services portfolio providing ongoing technology support through our IT Service Desk model.
As a mid-sized business we deliver a level of service with the execution and standards of a tier 1 service provider – but with the customer focus you would normally see from a smaller service provider.
How do we do this?
- Developing and maintaining a customer relationship is one of our core values and is evident in how we conduct business and have developed our delivery model
- Heavy focus on service management
- We bridge the gap between dedicated and leveraged support services with innovative use of named Service Desk and Infrastructure engineers
- SLAs and reporting based on satisfaction and happiness as well as traditional metrics
- A genuine and honest partner based approach to service delivery
A natural trend within the IT industry is that as an IT company grows their capability and scale will grow but their focus on the customer does not. NAK bucks this trend and aims to deliver customer focussed services with the scale and capability of a Tier 1 provider.
IT Service Desk
- 24/7/365 Service Desk
- Single point of contact
- Full systems monitoring
- Proactive network traffic monitoring and shaping
- Assigned Service Desk and Infrastructure engineers within a “pod”
- ITIL based Service Desk processes
- Service Account Management
- Infrastructure management
- Capacity planning
- Strategic guidance and assistance
- Detailed monthly service and infrastructure reporting
In addition to this, NAK offer various individual products and services that can be used to supplement an existing IT support function:
Security Vulnerability Management
Patching as a Service / Security Vulnerability Management is ran by NAK’s 24/7 365 Operations Team who routinely scan customer networks and servers, reporting on any areas of concern. Using this information, NAK manage the remediation of any issues via various processes, including change management. Working with customer IT teams, NAK can arrange downtime for servers and infrastructure – in maintenance windows set by the business. This keeps servers and network hardware up to date with vulnerability patches and enables customers to retain their PCI compliance or simply adhere to best practice security measures. Backed by full SLA and reporting, this service frees up valuable customer IT resources and enables peace of mind in the areas of security and compliance.
Backup as a Service (BaaS) is a proven, reliable, disk-to-disk backup and recovery solution, trusted by customers globally to protect mission-critical data and keep their businesses running. Advanced, patented technology enables businesses to securely protect a growing, heterogeneous and geographically dispersed network using one simple solution. NAK end to end manage this solution – from the backup jobs themselves to the provision and maintenance of the backup infrastructure for a transparent and predictable per GB price.
NAK offer a comprehensive SCCM managed service package, providing remote support for the service alongside routine maintenance and monitoring. Backed by SLA, NAK deliver the management of customer SCCM infrastructure and services from its Northampton NOC.
The service includes the following:
- To monitor and maintain the stability and core operation of the SCCM Server roles and service functionality.
- To maintain an updated and secure image build for deployment to the client estate
- To provide remote support for the SCCM Server infrastructure
- To provide periodic dashboard reporting of the status of the service
Windows OS patch management
- To provide critical and security patches to Windows Operating Systems (server and client)
Monitoring as a Service
NAK have invested heavily on a monitoring platform that combines industry leading tools with robust systems and processes to deliver a comprehensive monitoring solution covering fault, availability, performance and capacity with reporting and dashboard views which are fully customisable.
NAK’s monitoring platform is the cornerstone of its managed services and is available as a standalone monitoring service or is delivered as part of a full managed service. NAK’s customers benefit from a fully managed platform with monitoring licences delivered as a combined service